5. Place the extension strand on top of the hair section. Melt the bond with the Melting Connector.
6. Take the bond and roll it between your fingers to create a smooth connection point.
7. Repeat steps 3 through 6, working up the head. Work up the scalp in horizontal rows, installing on every strand per row.
8. For the sides of the head, do a thick hair application. Do not skip any rows. Follow the same procedure as described above for fusing the keratin bond onto hair strands with the Melting Connector. Remember to leave a perimeter of hair free near the hairline to hide the connection points.
1. Start at the nape of the neck and work upward.
2. Apply Keratin Bond Remover to each bond and wait about 30 seconds for the bond to absorb the remover.
5. Work up the back of the head and then on the sides, removing every bond.
6. Once all the bonds are out, wash any reside out of the client's hair.
Hair extensions need to be touched up every 6 to 8 weeks.
Extensions can be reused with keratin rebonds. To reuse, remove extensions from hair and cut off almost all of the old bond. Leave enough of the old bond to keep the hair together. Place the new bond on the top of the strand, and use the Melting Connector to fuse the extensions and the natural hair together.
Organize each extension strand upon removal so that you can reattach each strand in the same position as before.